Jump to content
Celtic

ΓΕΛΟΙΟΓΡΑΦΙΕΣ-COMICS-MEMES ...

Recommended Posts

Μήτσο πες αλήθεια εσύ το έφτιαξες 😋😀

FB_IMG_1558745631547.jpg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Στο αριστερό μέρος το καρδιογράφημα...:laugh3:

αρχείο λήψης.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ο Μήτσος προ αμνημονεύτων ετών το τραύμα όμως παραμένει και γι'αυτό το έχει ρίξει στην γαστρονομία 😋😀

FB_IMG_1558793675747.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Uisge-Beatha said:

Ο Μήτσος προ αμνημονεύτων ετών το τραύμα όμως παραμένει και γι'αυτό το έχει ρίξει στην γαστρονομία 😋😀

FB_IMG_1558793675747.jpg

Κανόνας 3 δευτερολεπτων. Το μαζεύεις, το βάζεις στη θέση του και ούτε γάτα ούτε ζημιά 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, thanasist said:

Κανόνας 3 δευτερολεπτων. Το μαζεύεις, το βάζεις στη θέση του και ούτε γάτα ούτε ζημιά 

Τι 3 δευτερόλεπτα; εδώ θα τού πήρε κάνα 10λεπτο να σταματήσει το κλάμα 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Uisge-Beatha said:

Ο Μήτσος προ αμνημονεύτων ετών το τραύμα όμως παραμένει και γι'αυτό το έχει ρίξει στην γαστρονομία

 

3 hours ago, Uisge-Beatha said:

Τι 3 δευτερόλεπτα; εδώ θα τού πήρε κάνα 10λεπτο να σταματήσει το κλάμα 😀

τι τραύμα; πλάκα με κάνεις σύντεκνε; Αυτό ήταν κόλπο για να τρώω όλα εγώ...:laugh3: 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, DMTK said:

τι τραύμα; πλάκα με κάνεις σύντεκνε; Αυτό ήταν κόλπο για να τρώω όλα εγώ...:laugh3: 

Το τερμάτισες Μήτσε🤪😋😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...