• Welcome to our whiskyforum

Dear Guest,

On behalf of whiskyforum.gr and Hellenic Malt Whisky Society, we would like to thank you for visiting our forum. Feel free to navigate to our forum and enjoy content and topics. Always remember that our forum is free for all and if you share the same passion or you just want to be informed about whisky, you are more than welcome to join us!

forum21.png

Slainte!

Hellenic Malt Whisky Society discussing with Mrs. Juliette Buchan, Keeper of Quaich and Export Sales Manager at The GlenAllachie Distillery

Dear Mrs. Buchan, Chère Juliette

On behalf of the Hellenic Malt Whisky Society and Whiskyforum.gr, I would like to thank you for your kind interest to support our forum and contribute in our interview section.
It is both and honor and pleasure to have You in our interviews section and we will do our best to leverage on your knowledge.

Moreover, it is really a very special moment as it is not that often to have a woman Keeper of Quaich contributing to our forum and I really feel happy about it and I hope that all our female members will feel the same way too.

As HMWS we think that these interviews (with female peers of whisky industry) is a way to say a big thank to all our female members participating to our events and contributing to our forum and all our female guests and friends. 

I take this opportunity to also thank our trusted contributors to interview sections, also known as @DMTK and @ioannis and I personally thank them for the topics provided.

On behalf of the Hellenic Malt Whisky Society and Whiskyforum
Ioannis Mallios / @DMTK / @ioannis

You can access the interview here

You can also downloand the interview from our site, but you are kinldy asked to think before priniting.

HMWS_Mrs. Juliette Buchan Interview_Final.pdf

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Excellent interview, congrats @mallios and many thanks Juliette!

I cannot help but stress Juliette's following words, with which it is needless to say that I fully agree:

"Whisky is made to be drunk and not collected. Of course, there is nothing wrong saving a few nice bottles to open a few years down the line for the right occasion or keeping some in the attic, just in case... However, in my opinion, it should not become a commercial activity and whisky should not become a simple commodity [...] We want our whisky to be opened, shared, and enjoyed!"

:good:

• Like 2